- Write CNC part programs using the Siemens editor.
- Set up a Tool Library from the MDI screen.
- Drive the tools on screen in Jog Mode to set datum positions and tool offsets.
- Select Cycle Start in Auto or Single Block mode to show a graphical simulation of the machining process.
- Store and load programs using the controls filing system.
- Set up a RS232 DNC link to download and upload part programs from a real Siemens control.
- Comprehensive context sensitive help covers all aspects of CNC control and G and M code programming.